Wednesday, May 6, 2009

If You Have Questions, We Have Answers

On Friday, May 8 from 11:00-11:30 a.m., we are hosting a public chat on AIM. This originally was going to be on Skype, but with the new Skype 4.0, that feature was removed. Instead we will use AIM. There is no need to download any software. All one has to do is join me online. The likely URL will be:

http://chat-beta.aim.com/chats/special-interests/acpa-
(***Note the dash at the end***)

Do not hold me to that URL TODAY. Be sure to check this BLOG and/or TWITTER on Friday morning for the actual URL. Since this is the first one, I expect a few glitches that we will just have to work through as they arrive.

During the chat please feel free to ask me anything. ACPA has so much happening. You have heard me say it before, ACPA is is an amazing association. "If you have questions, we have answers." Ask away and I will chat with you Friday. Weeeee!

No comments: